Friday, June 21, 2013

June 21 Picks

Sorry for my late post today.  It was a busy day.  I always like Fridays.  Here's what I'm doing tonight:

Tigers -137 2.7 Units to win 2 Units
 - Fister has been so consistent this year and almost always gives the Tigers a quality start.  Lester hasn't pitched well of late and is bad on the road.  I really like the Tigers at home tonight.

Royals -128 1.28 Units to Win 1 Unit
- Guthie's stats are very good at home and against the White Sox.  Chicago is just dreadful on the road.

Reds -110 2.2 Units to Win 2 Units
- If Cueto is pitching I usually will bet with him.  The guy is simply amazing.  Plus he runs the bases really well.  I hope he doesn't pull a hammy.  Reds have a good bullpen and Miley is really bad at home.

Dodgers -143 1.43 Units to win 1 Unit
- Kershaw is pitching so I'll take a shot with the Dodgers tonight coming off a loss.

That's all I have for tonight.  Good luck.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment