Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13 Picks

I went 2-4 yesterday.  Things did not go my way at all.  Coming off a bad day is always the best recipe for making a lot of money the following day.  I'm picturing an up 10 unit day today.  Here's what I like today:

Mets/Cards under 6.5 -120 1 Unit
 - This almost seems too easy with Harvey vs. Wainwright but these guys probably won't pitch the entire game and the wind is blowing out to left.  I'm willing to risk one unit on this with the potential for a pitcher's dual.

Reds -125 2 Unit
 - Latos has been good on the road and Samardzija isn't as good at home.

Reds/Cubs under 7 -120 2.5 Unit
 - Wind blowing in 14 MPH and two really good pitchers.

Yankees / A's under 7.5 -120 1.5 Units
 - I'm doing more under bets today.  Two really good pithers.  Parker has been much better recently and has really good career numbers against the Yanks (1.13 ERA).  Kuroda has been really good this year.  I like doing unders on day games.   

Red Sox -110 2 Units
 - Red Sox have the pitching advantage.  Doubront has had a lot of success against the O's in his career.

Giants -1.5 +150 2 Units
 - I see Cain pitching well tonight and he's going up against Morton who hasn't pitched in over a year.

Rays -140 3 Units
 - Hellickson was great in his last start at home throwing a 4 hitter over 6 innings against the O's.

Rangers -193 6 Units
 - I keep losing with the Rangers.  Not tonight.  Rangers win with Darvish

Twins/Phillies under 7.5 -120 2 Units
 - Cliff Lee has been really good this year and Correia has been really good at home (2.95 ERA).

Spurs -1 EVEN 2 Units
 - The Spurs completely manhandled the Heat in game 3.  Only 2 units on this but I really can't go against the Spurs after what they did in game 3.  The Heat may be motivated to even the series so it really could go either way.

*** At the last minute I decided to switch my bet to the Heat at -1 for 2 Units.  I just had to do it.  This is such a toss up and I really want the Heat to even this series up.

Jonny

To get picks from a trusted leader in sports betting Click Here! to try risk free for 60 days.

To get 5 star MLB picks from one of the best MLB handicappers Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment