Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10, 2013 Sports Picks

I've been on a cold streak going 0-2 yesterday for -920.  I admit I made a mistake taking Pittsburgh at +1.5.  I didn't realize Cole would be taken out after five innings.  Why??  He was pitching great and only made one mistake up to that point and it was 2-0.  I think I would have won both bets if they allowed him to go at least 7 innings.  He only had 75 pitches up to that point.  Oh well, must move one.  Tonight I'm going big on NFL.  Why?  Because I'm on edge and need to score a big one.  Here goes:

Bears -335 $2010 to win $600
- The New York Giants are a complete mess and I don't think they can turn things around tonight.  They lost 31-0 to the Panthers and got smoked against the Eagles in NY last week.  Chicago is good even though they lost two tough games on the road against the Lions and at home against the Saints.  The line at -8 or -8.5 seems about right and as much as I would like to take NY with the +8.5 I just can't because of the possibilities of a blowout.

Tigers -105 $210 to win $200
- I learned my lesson last night.  Don't bet against the pitcher who has experience who has been lights out in the playoffs.  I don't care that Verlander hasn't pitched great this season.  He brings it to a different level in the playoffs and in game five he will be one his game.  Sonny Gray is very good and fun to watch but he's young and inexperienced.  The Tiger's bats woke up last game.

Louisville -12.5 / under 61.5 6.5 teaser $230 to win $192
- I was going to pass on this game but like this teaser.  I don't think these two teams will put up 61 and Louisville has been so strong this year and I think they win by two TDs.  

San Diego St -145 $380 to win $200
- San Diego St looked very good last week and they should have no trouble beat a very bad Air Force team.

Arizona +7.5 (buy points) -155 $310 to win $200
- I'm not super confident in this game and almost wish I would have gone with USC on the money line.  I liked how Arizona looked earlier this season and USC had struggled so we'll see. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment