Sunday, October 13, 2013

October 13, 2013 Sports Picks

Yesterday I was up and down and finished 11-8 for -90.  If Stanford could have pulled out the win we would have been up big.  I wish they would have run the ball on either 3rd or 4th down on that last drive.  I think they would have scored.  For Sunday, I don't like a lot of games but there are still good opportunities to make money.  Here is what I'm going with:

Oak +19.5 / Balt +13 / Clev +13 7- pt teaser $400 to win $308
Oak +9.5 -110 $165 to win $150
- The Raiders have a very good QB, good WRs and a good DEF.  I'm not sure they can beat KC but I think this game will be close.  Baltimore has been playing really good ball and are probably pissed they are home underdogs as super bowl champs.  I don't know if they will win or not but I think they will keep this game close against GB.  Cleveland is obviously underrated and they have a very good team.  Detroit is good by why are they favored?? 

Vikings -2.5 -110 $220 to win $200
- I like MN's RBs, WRs, TE, Offense Line, Defensive like, and Kicker but I never liked Ponder as our QB.  If Cassel starts I think they Vikes will win easily at home against Carolina. 

Houston / SF Parlay $500 to win $280
- The Texans have struggled but they still have Foster, Tate, Johnson, etc.  I think they run run run against St. Louis.  The Rams aren't all that bad but they struggle on the road and Houston is one of the best teams in the AFC. San Fran should win easily at home against the Cardinals.  They had a few down games but seem to have put things back together as they looked very strong in their last game. 

Bengals -260 $400 to win $154
- Cincy has been very strong this year and even though they have lost two games on the road I think they can beat Buffalo with a QB who completely stinks.  If Manuel was playing I wouldn't do this but I think Cincy wins this game easily with the rookie QB starting for the Bills.

Seahawks -14 EVEN $200 to win $200
- Seattle at home against a backup QB.  Enough said.

Denver -26.5 -110 $165 to win $150
- I've thought about this game a lot this week and I just think that Denver will get up by at least 21 in the first half.  I think the score will be 28-3 in the first half.  Manning doesn't sit very often so after the third quarter they should be up by over 28 and will coast from there. 

SF / Dallas Parlay $200 to win $140
- San Fran and Dallas looked great last weak and they should both win this week.  I just want to make sure these guys are taking care of themselves.

Vikings +7.5 / Pitt +10 / Denver -165 10 pt teaser $30 to win $231
- I like the Vikes to win, Denver to cover and Pitt should be able to keep this game close against the Jets who are coming off a great game against Atlanta.   They gave it everything they had in that game so this game they will probably be a little flat.

SF under 41 -110 $110 to win $100
- Both SF and AZ have very good defenses.

Cincy / Hou Parlay $200 to win $161
- I like both of these teams to win on Sunday.

Sea under 48.5 / NE over 43.5 7 pt teaser $300 to win $231
- Both Seattle and Tennessee have very good defenses.  NE and NO have very good offenses and getting extra points on both of these bets is killer.

Philly +7 / SEA -4 / NO +11 10 pt teaser $400 to win $308
- I like the Eagles and they'll be just fine with Foles at QB.  NO is great this year and NE is a question mark with less play-makers.  

MLB:
Red Sox -109 $218 to win $200
- Go Red Sox!  Your bats were cold last night but tonight you bring out the sticks at home.  Both pitchers are good so we probably see a close game with Boston pulling ahead late. 

Red Sox under 7.5 -120 $240 to win $200
- Both pitchers are amazing.  Easy under bet for me.  AL MVP against AL MVP Runner UP. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment