Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013 Sports Picks

I had a good day yesterday going 3-2 for +421.  These are the games I'm going with tonight:

Red Sox -118 $118 to win $100
- Home field advantage is big in the World Series.  This is a really tough game to predict so I think I'm going to be picking the home team in almost every game.  The Cardinals have struggled against lefties this year and Lester has been very good at home all year.  Wainwright is very good but he isn't as good on the road. 

Cardinals vs. Red Sox under 7 +105 $300 to win $315
- This is another tough one but the chance of a low scoring game is much greater than a high scoring game.  Both pitchers are outstanding and its a cool night in Boston. 

Ottawa +130 $100 to win $130
Sabres +158 $100 to win $158
- I'm taking two underdogs in hockey hoping to hit one of them.  Ottawa is one of my favorite teams and Buffalo is a large home underdog.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment