Friday, October 25, 2013

October 25, 2013 Sports Picks

Yesterday I was 2-3 but won my bigger bets so finished at +125.  It would have been a lot more if Marshall didn't give up that TD with no time left.  Oh well.  Tonight is pretty low key.  Here is what I'm going with:

Boise St +13.5 / Under 67 6.5 teaser -130 $260 to win $200
- Both Boise St and BYU are quality teams and I think we see a good battle tonight.  They both have good defenses so I would rather go with the under on my teaser.

Penguins vs. Islanders over 5.5 -115 $230 to win $200
- This is a rematch of last year's playoff series and a lot of goals were scored in that series.  I really like this bet as both teams can score.

Ottawa -115 $115 to win $100
- Ottawa looked very strong in their last game and Anaheim just played last night so it is likely they will be a little tired tonight.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment