Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013 Sports Picks

Yesterday I went 9-2 for +1,307.  I'd like to say I'm back people!  Two very positive days in a row.  For tonight, I'm going with these:

Continued from Yesterday: Den / GB / Sea Parlay $200 to win $114
- I won Denver and Green Bay easily and I have no concerns with Seattle beating the Rams with Clemons starting.

Seahawks -12.5 -110 $165 to win $150
- I really like Seattle this year and believe they are the best team in the NFC and possibly the entire NFL.  Russell Wilson is so versatile and always knows when to tuck the ball and run.  He is averaging 5.6 yards per carry.  The Rams are a mess right now.  They lost their QB and will be putting their trust in Kellen Clemons.  I just can't see anything happening tonight other than a Seattle blowout.  My guess is 35-7.

Seahawks -5.5 / Under 51 7 Pt Teaser -140 $280 to win $200
- I like getting the line down a little and I was on the fence on the over under.  Over 36 or under 50.  The Rams can play good defense from time to time but they won't have much of an offense tonight so the chances of a lower scoring game are greater in this spot but Seattle can score on both sides of the ball. 

Cardinals -125 $250 to win $200
- This is a great spot to take the Cardinals.  This is their last home game of the season and they are pitching their best pitcher.  Wainwright is much better at home (2.53 ERA) and will give it everything he has to give the home crowd a win.  Lester was great in game 1 but he is not as good on the road (4.21 ERA).

Red Sox vs. Cardinals under 7 -135 $350 to win $259
- This is set up to be a great pitching duel and I think Wainwright can shut down the Sox before the bullpen gets involved.  Big Pappi is my favorite player so he's the Red Sox's only hope in this one.  The Cardinals haven't hit lefties as well this year so I'm expecting a low scoring game where game time temps will be in the 50s.

Penguins -145 $145 to win $100
- This is a complete mismatch.  Pittsburgh (7-4) is much more talented than Carolina (4-4).  The Penguins are coming off three straight losses and I'm sure they will want to end that streak tonight.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment