Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013 Sports Picks

I had another losing day yesterday going 1-2 for -630.  But I think tonight is my night.  These are my picks:

Seahawks -230 $1,000 to win $435
- Seattle dominated the Cardinals last year and even though Arizona is a little better this year I still think Seattle is the top team in the NFC.  Russell Wilson is so dynamic and will make things happen with his arm and his legs.  Arizona will have a hard time moving the ball against the Seahawks defense.  A teaser with the under would also be a good bet as both teams are solid defensively.

Miami (NCAA) -2.5 / under 71 7  pt teaser $400 to win $308
- Miami is much better than UNC and they have a great defense.  I was going to do Miami on the money line but the juice was too much so this teaser makes sense and I don't think there is any chance this game goes over 71.

Tigers -115 $230 to win $200
- Sanchez has good numbers at home and at night and is coming off a game where he was unhittable.  Lester isn't as good on the road or in night games and the Tigers have a lot of good right handed hitters.

Tigers under 7 EVEN $150 to win $150
- Both pitchers are solid and it will be a chilly evening in Detroit which means the bats also cool down.  

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment