Thursday, October 24, 2013

October 24, 2013 Sports Picks

Sorry for my late post today.  I was 2-2 yesterday for -170.  Here are the games I'm going with tonight:

Carolina Panthers -265 $530 to win $200
- Carolina is playing good ball right now.  They have a good balanced team on both offense and defense.  They are coming off two impressive games against the Vikings and Rams and tonight they get the win less Bucs.  They put a lot of pressure on the QB so Vincent Jackson will have a hard time getting open deep.  Looks like they lost Martin to injury so the running game will be non-existent.  Newton is also on fire.  He was 15-17 last week. 

Panthers vs. Bucs under 40 -110 $110 to win $100
- I see a lot of running by the Panthers tonight and normally Thursday nights are lower scoring.  Tampa will probably get shut out. 

Miss St / Marshall Parlay $250 to win $132
- I don't have much analysis on this game.  Miss St is home and they are better than Kentucky.  Marshall is much better than Middle Tenn St.  Just taking both favorites in a parlay.  Don't read too much into this one. 

Cardinals vs. Red Sox under 7 EVEN $400 to win $400
- I lost this bet last night and we are going to see a low scoring game at least a few times this series.  This is a great spot as Wacha is pitching amazing and over his three playoff starts he has only given up one run.  Lackey out dueled Verlander in his last start winning 1-0.  Lackey is much better at home (2.47 ERA). 

Red Sox -115 $115 to win $100
- I'm sure a lot of money is on the Cardinals tonight.  They are coming off a loss and have Wacha going tonight.  Not me.  I'm going with the Red Sox again.  My strategy is to take the home team in each game. 

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment