Friday, October 18, 2013

October 18, 2013 Sports Picks

Well I finally had a winning day!  I went 2-1-1 for +513.  I'm planning to keep the wins coming as I like a lot of games this weekend, especially on Saturday and Sunday.  For today here are my picks:

Central FL +14.5 -110 $220 to win $200
- Central Florida has looked good so far this year.  They beat a good Penn St team and almost pulled off a win against South Carolina.  They had a bit of a let down game last week but I'm sure they were looking ahead to this match-up against Louisville.  Louisville hasn't impressed me and they struggled to get the win last week against Rutgers before pulling away late.  Louisville is not a dominant team and even though they should win tonight I don't think they win by more than 14.

Central FL / Louisville under 55.5 -110 $110 to win $100
- Both teams have solid defenses and I'm envisioning a 24-17 type game tonight.

Central FL +21.5 / Under 62.5 7 PT Teaser $400 to win $308
- I've been somewhat successful with these type of two team teasers.  I like Central Florida and the under so why not tease them to get some extra cushion?

Dodgers -132 $264 to win $200
- This is a great spot to bet the Dodgers.  They are facing elimination and the best pitcher in the game is pitching.  I think both series are destine to go seven.  Kershaw has been stingy during the playoffs averaging 6.3 innings, 2.6 hits (wow) and 1.3 runs per start. 

Dodgers vs. Cardinals under 5.5 +105 $150 to win $158
- I'm not sure I've seen an over/under this low but I couldn't pass it up!  Kershaw has been great and Wacha has probably been even better.  Wacha won game 2 by beat Kershaw and the Dodgers 1-0.  His prior start he pitched a one hitter.  A total of four runs were scored in both of his starts.

Anaheim NHL -150 $150 to win $100
- The Ducks look very strong and are at home after a day off.   They are 5-1 and going up against a pretty good Phoenix team who are 4-2.  They have some quality wins but historically they have struggled on the road.  I'll take the better team at home.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment