Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October 9, 2013 Sports Picks

I had another bad night going 1-3 for -1100.  I'm not going to go into a rant about the games.  However, if you saw the games you know I could have easily gone 3-1.  Either way I'm picking myself up and moving forward with some big bets on the game tonight:

Pirates vs. Cardinals under 6.5 -110 $440 to win $400
- I like the under 6.5 in this game for a few reasons.  #1. This is a National League game so the pitchers hit.  #2 Gerrit Cole is starting for the Pirates.  I've been talking this kid up on here since his start against Texas back on 9/9.  Cole has been lights out from that moment on.  In those five starts he has given up just five earned runs in 32 innings.  That's a 1.40 ERA.  He has been very dominant in those starts and pitched a two hit, one run win against the Cardinals in game 2.  #3 Adam Wainwright is pitching for the Cardinals.  Wainwright is a big game pitcher who thrives in these situations.  He pitched game one against the Pirates and won giving up just one run and three hits over seven innings.  I'm really hoping for a 0-0 game going into the 7th tonight.  Looking forward to it.

Pirates +1.5 -160 $480 to win $300
- This should be a tight low scoring game unless one of the pitchers is off.  Gerrit Cole is my favorite pitcher right now and hopefully he is focused and ready to dominate again. 

I'll take a look at hockey later and may add a play or two.

Jonny

3 comments:

  1. hey jonny you bet basketball?? thanks again for what you do everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do bet basketball and hockey but right now I'm focused on baseball and football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats going on you've been down? Come on let hit a big one

    ReplyDelete