Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013 Sports Picks

I went 2-4 for -632.  I've been on a big losing streak and need to turn things around starting tonight.  I just have two plays right now and will look to add more if the opportunity arises:

Giants -3 -125 $375 to win $300
- New York has played so poorly this year but I did some some positive signs in their last game against the Bears.  The Vikings looked like the worst team in all of football last week and this week they are starting Freeman who is an unknown.  There's no way he could learn the full playbook in two weeks so their options will be limited.  I'm siding with the home team here to get their first win. 

I also added:
NYG ML -190 $380 to win $200

Penguins over 5.5 -120 $240 to win $200
- Pittsburgh has a great offense but a very bad defense.  They are going to be involved in a lot of high scoring games this year and I may start a system of betting the overs.  If I lose I'll double up.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment