Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 26, 2013 Sports Picks

I weny 1-2 for -175 yesterday.  Saturday's are my day.  I'm keeping it to a minimum today but still have a lot of plays.  Here they are:

Wake Forest +24 -110 $220 to win $200
- I wasn't impressed with how Miami played against UNC in their last game but they are talented.  Wake Forest is actually pretty good.  They beat Maryland 34-10 last week and beat NC State 28-13 the week before.  I can't see them getting blown out in this spot.  

Nebraska -9.5 (buy 1) $200 to win $152
- Nebraska knows how to beat inferior teams and it looks like they get Taylor Martinez back.  Minnesota won last week but they have been inconsistent.

Northwestern +11 / Tech TX +13.5 7 pt teaser -140 $280 to win $200
- This is one of my favorite plays today.  Northwestern hasn't played very well of late but they are a talented team and will want to win this game badly.  They have the talent to do it and Iowa is coming off an emotional loss where they put everything into trying to take down OH St.

VT /  Kansas St Parlay $300 to win $122
- Virginia Tech is playing great ball are are now ranked #14.  They do not want to lose this game at home against an inferior Duke team.  Kansas St has played well in there three straight losses against three very good teams.  They get a home game today against West Virginia who I just don't like.  They don't have much of a passing game.

TX Tech +6.5 -110 $165 to win $150
- I think Texas Tech wins this game straight up but I'm taking the points in this one.  Oklahoma hasn't impressed me at all and recently lost against Texas.  Most of their wins have been close or against inferior opponents.   Texas Tech will come ready to play and will want to keep their undefeated season going.  I don't have anything bad to say about Tech this year.

Kansas St vs. West Virginia under 52.5 $110 to win $100
- Both teams have struggled on offense and both have good defenses.

Oregon -23.5 $110 to win $100
- Oregon is unstoppable and they need to keep blowing teams out if they are going to make the National Championship.  I was not impressed at all with UCLA over their last three games and I would be surprised if they keep this game close.

S. Carolina +9.5 / OH St -9 6.5 teaser -130 $130 to win $100
-  I was very impressed with Missouri's ability to win a game without their starting QB but they had no trouble with Florida last week.  South Carolina has looked strong recently and were probably looking ahead to this game last week when they lost to Tennessee.  I think we see a close game regardless of who wins.  Ohio St is one of my favorite teams this year.  I don't see them losing any games this year.  When they are home they usually blow the opposition out.  Penn State is good but they don't play as well on the road.  Two weeks ago they lost 44-24 to Indiana.

Auburn -13.5 / Ore -13.5 / Wyoming +18.5 10 pt teaser -130 $260 to win $200
- I love Auburn this year and tonight they get a 2-5 Florida Atlantic.  I think Oregon will dominant UCLA so at -13.5 I love this game.  Both Wyoming and San Jose St are equally bad so this should be a close game.

Cardinals -106 $212 to win $200
- Taking the home team again in this one.  I'm surprised the line was pretty even in this game.  Joe Kelly has been great especially at home and the Red Sox will lose a bat in their lineup.

Added:

Auburn -23 -110 $220 to win $200
- Auburn is just too strong not to win this game by 30+.

Washington -18 / Ore St +11 / Fresno St +3 10 pt teaser $260 to win $200
- Washington is so much better than Cal and is home, Oregon St is home and has a great offense.  Fresno is much better than SD St.

Stanford /ORE St over 57 $165 to win $150
- Both teams can put up points and I see this game being a close game in the 30s (35-31).  

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment