Friday, October 11, 2013

October 11, 2013 Sports Picks

After a three day losing streak I came back very strong last night going 5-0 for +1,392.  And that doesn't include the two bets I added late (prop on A Jackson and NYG +14.5/over 41 teaser).  At the end of the day I made seven bets and won all seven.  I got lucky on the AZ game but I've been so unlucky lately so I'll take it.  Now its time to keep it going! I think the best four teams in the MLB are in the championship series so it should be very exciting.  I'm not sure if I remember four teams as good as these ever.  Here's what I have for Friday:

Temple +21 -110 $220 to win $200
- Cincinnati just lost to South Florida last week who I called the worst team in all of college football.  Temple however might be worse than South Florida so the 21 point spread is pretty accurate.  I just can't bet with Cincy after what happened last week and Temple played okay against Louisville last week.

Temple vs. Cincy under 52.50 -110 $220 to win $200
- Both offenses are really bad.  That's the only reason I'm doing the under.  I can't wait to see this game!  J/K

Dodgers vs. Cardinals under 7 +105 $300 to win $315
- Both Greinke and Kelly have been outstanding over the past two months.  On the season Greinke has a 2.63 ERA and Kelly has a 2.69 ERA.  Greinke has a 1.23 ERA in August and 1.76 ERA in September.  Kelly has a 2.08 ERA in August and 2.10 ERA in September.  So both guys are on fire.

Dodgers -117 $160 to win $137
- Greinke has been slightly better than Kelly and I really like how the Dodgers are hitting right now.  Ramirez has been really hot and now Crawford is hot which just adds another bat that LA wasn't expecting to be hot.  The Cardinals aren't all that hot right now offensively.  

Pitt Penguins -190 $380 to win $200
- The best team against the worst team.  I'll take the best team.

Jonny

No comments:

Post a Comment