Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 22, 2013 Sports Picks

I went 2-1 for +260 yesterday.  Nothing to get too excited about but its a start.  For tonight, here are my picks:

LA Lafayette +4.5 / under 74.5 7 pt teaser $300 to win $231
LA Lafayette -2.5 -110 $220 to win $200
- I was impressed with how LA Lafayette played last week and they took down a good Western Kentucky team on the road.  They have now won four straight and travel to Arkansas State tonight.  The Red Wolves have been a powerhouse in their conference in the past but this year they sit at just 3-3.  They did play Missouri pretty tough but they lost 31-7 to Memphis which is the deal breaker for me.  Plus they only beat a bad Troy team by 7 at home.  This is a tough game to pick but I'm going with the hot hand.  It will be a cool night in Arkansas and both teams like to run the ball so I don't think we go over 74. 

NYI -110 $110 to win $100
- The Islanders have a solid team and I think they match up with Vancouver who has a long way to travel.  I think these teams are pretty even so I give the edge to the home team. 

Nashville +130 $100 to win $130
- Nashville is coming off two road wins and beat Minnesota on 10/8.  The Wild are coming off two losses to Tampa and Florida. 

Capitals -105 $210 to win $200
 - Washington won 4 of their 5 games against the Jets last year and the Jets have lost 6 of there last 7 games.  Ovechkin has played outstanding against the Jets in his career and has 78 points in 53 games. 

Jonny


No comments:

Post a Comment